May 6, 2018
What to wear Whale Watching
To help prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience these are some of our top tips for Whale Watching Cruises:
- Rug up- We encourage windproof jackets, beanies, scarves and gloves are all part of the experience. We do provide spray jackets but it is always nice to have your own.
- Sea Sicknesss- Although our experineced skippers do their VERY best to keep everyone warm dry and comfortable, some people are quite susceptible to sea sickness; visit the pharmacy prior to your trip to make sure you are well prepared. – some medications need to be taken prior to cruising.
- Camera/ Photo Capturing device- Would anyone believe you if you didn’t capture and share your experience in social media?
- Smile and Positivity- While this is provided in abundance by our crew; bringing your own goes a long way.
- You are also welcome to throw in a thermos of hot chocolate and some Tim Tams (you will be very popular with the crew!) 😁
To book your cruise Click here
Or Give us a call on 4441 6311.
We would be happy to chat and work out what suits you and your families needs best.