To help prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience these are some of our top tips for Whale Watching Cruises.
- Rug up – We encourage windproof jackets, beanies, scarves and gloves are all part of the experience. We do provide spray jackets but it is always nice to have your own.
- Sea Sickness – Although our experienced skippers do their VERY best to keep everyone warm dry and comfortable, some people are quite susceptible to sea sickness; visit the pharmacy prior to your trip to make sure you are well prepared. – some medications need to be taken prior to cruising.
- Camera/ Photo Capturing device – Would anyone believe you if you didn’t capture and share your experience in social media?
- Smile and Positivity – While this is provided in abundance by our crew; bringing your own goes a long way.
- You are also welcome to throw in a thermos of hot chocolate and some Tim Tams (you will be very popular with the crew!)
Want to book your whale of an adventure? Use the book now button or you can give us a call on (02) 4441 6311 and chat to one of our friendly staff.